Thursday, January 10, 2013

Happy New Year!

We had a very good New Year's Eve and New Year's Day.  I don't have many pictures but we spent both days with friends and family and I can't think of a better way to ring it in.  On New Year's Eve we had so much fun at the Burton's!  We ate, talked, played cards, then watched the always great fireworks show.  Both girls did very well and lasted until midnight.  Cohen is still deathly afraid of fireworks so while we watched outside she sat in the car playing my phone.  At least she didn't cry and did it all without earphones this time.  We are slowly getting there hopefully :)  The one time she was crying was because she had to use the bathroom.  I held Kate and she watched while she fought keeping her eyes open.  I think both of them were out as soon as their sweet heads hit the pillows.  It was a great night!  We tried getting a family picture before we headed out that night which was quite funny...anyway, it was our last picture of 2012!
attempt 1...not so good

attempt #10....as good as its gonna get!

Loved spending my New Year's Eve with these fabulous ladies!
On New Year's Eve we ate lunch and watched the GA game with several people at Alan & Jennifer's house.  The food was so good and it was awesome seeing our Bulldawgs bring home a win.  That night we ate with my mama at my aunt & uncle's house and we had the best time.  I always love being with family and I hope to make that a resolution for this year.  To spend more quality time with family especially the ones I don't always see the most.  I enjoy doing that so much and I love learning more and more about all my family members.  I love to really get to know more about them.  I guess I appreciate all this stuff the older I get :)
Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment