Monday, September 12, 2011

Kate Daniels is now 3 months!

Where has the time gone!?!  I can't believe my sweet Kate is now 3 months old.  She is my little smiley baby.  We don't have a doctor's check up at 3 months but I'm guessing she is some where around 14 pounds now.  She is a little chunk and Mama loves her little chunky thighs!    Kate is such a happy  girl and is so relaxed and laid back.  I couldn't ask for a more pleasant, sweet baby.  She has really been a joy for all of us.
Cohen is still very into her and loves talking to her and holding her.  She has been such a big help for me.  Lately we have been going through some of Cohen's baby clothes to see what Kate might be able to wear this fall/winter and Cohen has really loved looking at her old things even though she tells me she can't "remember being a baby".
Kate has started sleeping through most nights or at least until 5-6:00.  She loves her play mat and is very alert and observant.  I love to watch her sweet smile and her whole face light up!  Here are some recent pictures of her.  I have also added some pictures of Cohen at this same age.  I get asked a lot if she looks like Cohen so I'll let you be the judge. I tried to find similar pictures and I can definitely tell my picture skills have improved!  I personally think they look different.  They do have some similar  traits though.  I wanted to get the pictures side by side but for some reason I couldn't get the blog to format that way so this is the best I could do, let me know what you think :)...

Kate Daniels-3 months old

Cohen 3 months
Sweetness!

Cohen at 3 months...she always wrinkled up her sweet nose!

1 comment:

  1. Kate is such a beautiful little baby girl and it sounds like she's a perfect baby too! Like you mentioned, I see some similarities with the girls but they do look really different too.

    ReplyDelete