Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Cohen's first choir musical

I actually thought I had already posted this but I didn't!  Cohen was recently in her first choir performance/musical at church.  We were so excited!  She has really loved going to choir since she turned 3 and the timing worked out for her to be in the musical.  The kids did a great job and we were so proud of her (of course).  She loves singing so it was right up her ally!  The funniest part was when Keyes (our neighbor) decided he wanted to play with his belt and Cohen very carefully took it all in.  This is one of those moments I wish I could be inside her head!  It was hilarious.  It was a great job by everyone.


This is where the fun started

He's caught her attention now

Very curious on what is going to happen next...

So proud of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment