Friday, May 20, 2011

36+ weeks!! Its almost time!

Yesterday we had our last ultrasound appt.   Cohen came with us so she could get a glimpse of her "baby sister" one last time before she makes her big appearance.  She was a little confused though when we left the Dr's office without a baby :)
The Dr. said our baby girl was looking "perfect".  She is about 5 lbs 13 oz now.  I was about 1 cm dialated, very thinned out and the head was very low!  We are anxiously awaiting her arrival.  I had Cohen at 37 1/2 weeks so it could be anywhere from 1 week to 3.  The Dr. did tell me she would see me next week if not before so I guess we could meet her anytime.  I am very very ready!  The uncomfortable stage has set in and has been for a few weeks so I'm ready to feel normal again :) (if that's possible).  We are excited and nervous about the change of bringing home a new baby but I know it will be fun.  Change is always scary to think about!!  Unfortunately we didn't have any pictures :(

No comments:

Post a Comment