Thursday, January 6, 2011

Look out Nashville!

Anyone who knows Cohen very well knows this girl loves music and loves to sing.  I love to listen to the radio myself and always have.  When I was pregnant with Cohen I was big into listening to the radio and now I think it wore off on her.  It is the best sound though to hear her sing with her sweet little voice!  Cohen has really become interested in Taylor Swift and loves to sing her songs.  For Christmas Cohen's #1 item on her list was a microphone (even though she already had 3) and she also wanted a pink guitar.  Santa brought her a microphone and Suzy gave her a pink guitar, so she was set.  I took these pictures of her on New Year's Eve singing to Taylor Swift with her new guitar.  It was so funny and cute that I had to share.  She is so much fun to watch each day for sure!! 
striking a pose







1 comment: