Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas Eve & Christmas Day

I'm just a tad bit late on updating this blog.  Hopefully I can make it a point to try to do better :)  Christmas Eve and Christmas Day was so much fun this year.  First, no one was sick this year.  I had many many prayers on that one.  Second, Cohen was at a good age and she was really excited about Christmas.  I know it will only get better but this year was still fun.  Christmas Eve night we all celebrated at Sug & Pop's house.  Cohen & Savannah enjoyed telling "Santa Claus" Pop what she wanted for Christmas and loved hearing Pop read "Twas the Night Before Christmas".  She loves books so that was right up her alley.  We had to hurry home to feed the reindeer and put cookies out for Santa.  Cohen had to give herself a cookie and Santa a cookie.  My little sweet tooth monster!

On Christmas morning she was a little slow to wake up but once she got a glimpse of what Santa had brought she was ready to play!  I think Santa is starting to be on her good side now.  We had to go back to Sug & Pop's for Christmas lunch and Santa had came there too!!  He brought sleds and we all hoped that she would be able to use it very soon, which she did!  It was a busy day visiting my mom, and then spending Christmas with my Daddy's  family but we all enjoyed every minute.  I LOVE Christmas and when the snow came it was icing on the cake.  We are truly blessed with such wonderful family.
Telling Santa (aka Pop) what she wants for Christmas


Cookies & Milk for Santa


SANTA CAME!

Sleepyhead coming into the living room


Santa came at Sugie & Pop's house too!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment