Thursday, January 20, 2011

ANOTHER SWEET GIRL!!

Kelly & I found out this week that we will be adding another little girl to the family in June!  We are so very excited, and Cohen is very happy!  She was adamant that it was a little sister all along so she was right.  We are looking forward to filling the house with more pink.  Kelly is slowly accepting the fact that he will be outnumbered...for now at least :)
Here are a couple of ultrasound pictures.  I'm not a big fan of 3D ultrasounds, they scare me a little but you can make out the face which is sweet :)  We had  a little cake to share with our family later that night which I think Cohen and Savannah enjoyed the most.  I had to include a picture of them too!  ENJOY!
She had her arm right up at her face.
Profile shot

Cohen & Savannah enjoying some cake.  Notice the icing all over Cohen's face!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!! You are going to LOVE having two girls. :-)

    ReplyDelete