Monday, March 16, 2020

Art Show

Recently both girls had artwork on display at the county wide art show.  My girls love art and always have.  Kate had been telling me about her bird sculpture that would be in the art show.  What was funny was we picked Cohen and her friend Abigail up at school and started over to the high school where the artwork is displayed.  On the way I told them we were going in case they wondered why we headed a different direction.  As we were turning in Cohen said to me, "Is this art show for all the schools or just for Lavonia?" and I told her it was the same show that she had been to when she was in elementary school and that it was for all the schools in the county.  She then tells me, "I have something in this show if its for everyone.  My art teacher asked if we wanted our artwork in the show but we didn't know when the show was, but I guess this is it."  Oh my...ok.  So thankfully we were going anyway for Kate and ended up seeing art from both girls.  I always enjoy looking at all the art.  We have some talented kids in our schools!  I always enjoyed art too so I'm glad the girls have enjoyed it!





Art show with your best friend is even more fun

No comments:

Post a Comment