Thursday, September 27, 2018

Soccer Season



We are right in the middle of the fall soccer season and this year we have 2 soccer players!  Bryce was able to play for the first time and that adds a whole new level of cuteness to this sport.  I think he is enjoying himself at least on most days!  They had to bump up some of the younger players to the 6U age group and Bryce was one of those.  Playing with kids 2 years older for his first season can be a challenge but he has fun running around out there.  I wish so bad I had his first goal on video.  He kicked the ball in and then came running over to me to give me the biggest hug.  It melted me for sure and was so precious.  I think that made the whole season worth while.  We got a laugh out of Bryce, which is pretty normal, after his first game.  He asked his coach after the game if soccer was over because he wanted to play football.  We may not have a soccer player on our hands for long but we will take it while it lasts.  
I got carried away taking his picture but I can't help.  I love this boy so much.  And his "bull high five" as he calls it when he makes that hand sign is just too funny!  Where he comes up with this stuff is beyond me.
About to play but making sure we were watching.  














Now big sister Kate is back in her element on the soccer field and is just so much fun to watch.  This girl gives it her all and runs all over the field.  I love watching her!  She has become such a good little player and I think soccer is definitely her thing.  I love having a little baller.  I didn't get an individual picture yet of Kate because I had to be with Bryce while she was getting pictures made.  Since Kelly helps coach her team he was with her during pictures.


pure satisfaction after she scored a goal



No comments:

Post a Comment