Thursday, December 22, 2016

Santa Claus & the Pink Pig!

This week we finally made it to see Santa!   Kate is the only one who has seen him and every mama reading this knows you have to have a Santa picture with ALL the kids, right?!  Tuesday we headed to Atlanta to Lenox Mall where we saw Santa and got to ride the Pink Pig.  This is one of our Christmas traditions and has been for years.  I will say that we will never wait this late again to go though.  We will go before school is out and avoid a lot of the crowd.  Normally when we go we don't wait in hardly any lines but this year Santa had a short line and the Pink Pig had a long one!  We almost didn't ride but we did and the line did move pretty quick.  I will just make it a point to find a week day before school is out next year!   Cohen is starting to enjoy the Pink Pig a little less since she is older but Bryce and Kate both loved it just as much as always.  Now Santa on the other hand....Bryce was not a fan.   I knew he wouldn't but I was going to be that Mom that got the picture of him screaming anyway.  I had told the girls that even though Bryce would cry they needed to look at the camera and smile big.  After we got a picture we would move Bryce and they could actually talk to Santa.  Poor Santa, he has the tough job of holding a screaming baby.  Here is one for the books!





After we saw Santa we got to meet up with one of my best friends from college, Betsie and her kids.  Each year we try to do this if schedules can work.  I am so glad it did!  I love catching up with her and seeing her sweet kids.  This was my first time seeing Emily Ann in person, and she was just a doll!  Jack & Andrew had a lot of fun with Bryce and the girls.  Jack was full of love for them and it was so precious watching them.  It wasn't near long enough visiting but so glad we got to spend some time together.  Life sure looks different for us now than in college!




I love how Jack is looking at Cohen


After lunch Hubby & I split up to do some shopping and Bryce and I met back up with him and the girls to ride the Pink Pig.  Bryce was all about a train ride and had no care what color the train was, despite the fact that Daddy seems to think he shouldn't love a pink train.


We were ready to head back home after our ride.  Three kids can really wear this Mama out!

No comments:

Post a Comment