Friday, April 5, 2013

Happy Birthday to Taylor!

This week has been spring break for us.  For the most part we have had pretty good weather but from the forecast it is about to really become warmer!  We didn't really have any big spring break plans but the week somehow managed to go by very fast.  That always seems to happen!  I have so many day trips I would like to take with the girls!  I need to make a list and go ahead and start.  Crazy that we didn't start over spring break!
We did have some fun things to do though and one of them was celebrate our cousin Taylor's 5th birthday!  Cohen & Taylor are only 2 months apart and it is so crazy to think these babies are 5!!  Taylor celebrated with a camp party.  Their family was camping at the park for spring break so it was a great week for a camp party.  The weather was great and the kids loved it.  They got to eat hotdogs and then make s'mores by a real camp fire.  Everything was super cute and we really had a fun time.
Roasting Marshmallows


Guess who loved the marshmallows

Silly girl playing with her glow bracelets!



One afternoon we took Kelly to Athens for a test he had to take for work.  While he was doing that we ran a few errands then came back downtown to eat lunch.  Since we were parked right in front of the Arches, I took Cohen to see them.  She has seen them before but she was really interested and wanted her picture taken.  She's into her picture being taken right now and thank goodness for phones.   So here are my little Georgia girls at the Arches!

Last, I do have to say that I got to eat lunch with one of my oldest, dearest friends...Katie!  We have been best friends since daycare and I love getting to spend time with her.  I don't get to see her as often as I would like but we pick right up when we're together and have a blast!  Love her!


I do not look forward to early mornings again next week but maybe with the warmer weather we can get outside and enjoy it!  Yay for spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment