Wednesday, February 9, 2011

22 Weeks and Growing!!

I had my 22 week doctor's appointment yesterday.  This was just one of those quick visits where you hear the heartbeat and then ask any questions you may have.  Very fast!  Its always fun to hear her little heartbeat though and she was not too keen on being messed with.  She was moving all over the place every time the nurse tried to get a good reading.  The heartbeat was a strong 156 though and everything looked and sounded great.  I'm measuring right on schedule, and I must say growing every week in my mind :)  It is true what they say, you wake up one morning and start showing.  Its fun though and I'm loving the feeling of her moving all around each day.  I had forgotten just how awesome that is :)
Cohen continues to prepare for her big sister role.   She is now telling everyone that the baby will get her baby bed because she is getting her new big girl bedroom.  We are starting the process to get Cohen into her new "big girl" room and decorate a nursery.  Now that Cohen's birthday is behind me, I can focus on decorating!!   I'm very excited since we missed out on this with Cohen since we were in the process of moving.  I get a double dose though!!
Stay tuned, I have to get Cohen's birthday post up...

No comments:

Post a Comment