Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Summer Recap (part 1)

I really took the summer off from any blog posts so I'm doing a big cram session of some of our summer pictures. As always we loved every minute of our summer break. I am more than sad to see it end. We have been in school almost one week now and are slowly getting into the groove. This summer we stayed busy, which is nothing new. We saw friends and played, we had some fun family outings, and really just had fun. Summer is truly my favorite! Here are our summer highlights in pictures! I don't think I ever shared Kate and Cohen's end of school pics! So backing up to the day we officially could start summer...here they are! And some pool fun that day as well.
Cohen had her dance recital at Carolina Superstars!
Just after summer break started Larry officially retired! Our church gave him a great send off reception and also the best gift...a new truck!
We then celebrated Kate's birthday and went to the beach!! The day after we got home from the beach Cohen left for her very first church camp! Because of Covid it was canceled last year so she was so excited to be going this summer.
Everyone had a camp to go to. Bryce did football and basketball, Kate had basketball and soccer, and Cohen went straight from church camp to baton camp. Ellington, she just followed along everywhere! They did all also have a blast at VBS!
Alot of our summer was full of pool days and fun with friends. Cohen and Kate had lake days with their friends, Bryce had pool play dates and went to see some of his friends. They loved going fishing! Bryce and Kate both caught some good ones! Cohen and Kate got to spend a day at Lake Lanier and we also took a fun trip to Greenville with Sug and Pop. These kids were never lacking for fun that's for sure! And we made some great memories. I know I really cherish these summer days so much more as they get older. I'm selfish and wish I could keep them home with me more!
WE LOVE SUMMER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment