Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Girls Getaway!

This year Mama celebrated a big birthday, the big 7-0! She looks fantastic I know, the definition of cute. To celebrate her Paula and I decided to take her on a girls getaway to Charleston. We love a trip anywhere and it had been a while since just the 3 of us went somewhere, just us. We had a quick trip but we had a great time. It was much needed! We laughed, ate, laughed some more and ate some more. Perfect! Charleston is always good for some good food. We also to a trip out to Boone Hall plantation. I had been once but Mama and Paula had not. When Paula and I were kids we would watch the movie North and South on repeat. This plantation home is the setting in that movie so we had to go. I think we have seen it a billion times and can recite most of it. It is also in The Notebook which is another favorite of mine. Fun day for sure. We also took a ghost tour which we are still making jokes about because it was a good one. I loved making memories with them and we decided we need to make this an annual tradition.

No comments:

Post a Comment