Monday, April 15, 2019

Gender Reveal!!

Since the day I told my kids we were going to have another baby Cohen has wanted to have a gender reveal party.  We really did not want to find out what we were having.  We did this with Bryce and it by far was the most fun.  We love a good surprise and there isn't one any better than a baby.  However, we have quite a bit of planning to do before this baby, mainly our bedroom situation.  Someone will be sharing for a while and knowing would help us prepare for that.  My best friend, LeAnne, was also all on board for doing the party and so we did!  My doctor gave me the envelope at one of my appointments and I passed that along to LeAnne.  She handled the rest and then we got to have a lot of our family and friends over for the big reveal.  We wanted everyone to wear their guess color.  LeAnne had big balloons for us to pop.  One for the kids and one for Kelly and me.  Bryce hates noise so he was not in on the popping, he stood off to the side covering his ears.  Once the time came it was pretty fun and I know the girls loved it.  In the end we popped the balloons to find out we would be getting another sweet GIRL.  I had Cohen over the moon excited and Bryce not so much.  He actually cried to me and told me he was now "mad at God."  Having one of each made it a lot easier on us because we did not care either way.  We were celebrating that everything looked healthy!    Now Bryce will always be my #1 boy and he doesn't have to share his things.  That's what we told him.  And I have to say he is one special boy and I wouldn't ever want to compare another to him because we all know every child is different!  So now we are preparing for all the cute girl things that are so so fun.   And a huge thanks to everyone who came to party with us!  It was so much fun and it wouldn't have been near as fun without all our close friends and family to party with us.  After all it does take a village and we will definitely be relying on our village now!   We can't wait to meet this sweet girl in just a few short months!
our boy guesses

our girl guesses...small group of right guessers too











This was too funny and broke your heart all at once.  But as soon as the big boys came to get him he was good!



Denny went all out on his attire...he was pretty sure it was a girl and he was right!

No comments:

Post a Comment