Thursday, February 14, 2019

1, 2, 3...4?!

2019 has already proven to be a pretty eventful and exciting year.  Actually it was the end of 2018 for me and Kelly but we officially shared with the kids, our family and our friends that we were expecting baby #4 this summer!  Shock, excitement, are we crazy?, well we knew that answer regardless, but just a few of the emotions that ran through my head.  I've always felt like I wanted one more but I really didn't think we would ever have it.  After lots of prayer about it we are completing our family this year though and I guess our blog's name will have a lot of truth behind it...fingerfamily4.  Funny it was just about to be 4 of us total when I started this blog and now we are going to be 6, but 4 kids.  We will not lack for any fun in our house for sure!

Now that it has settled in, we are all excited and cannot wait for our bonus baby to come.  Well we do have some prepping to do so maybe we can wait a few more months.  All of the kids are so excited and I'm thinking I'm going to have some great help, especially from the biggest sister.  She is going to be a little mama!  She's hoping for a sister but we will see.

Our first 2 visits have gone great!  Baby looks great, heart has sounded strong, and both visits we have gotten some waves and lots of hand movements.  At 10 weeks the heart beat was 179 and at 14 weeks it was 157.  I have Kate and Bryce's recorded started at 16 weeks so I will have a good comparison soon.  Stay tuned for more fun on this little journey!



Already growing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment