Monday, April 16, 2018

Softball Season! Lets Go Red Hots!

Our family has added a new sport to our activity list...softball!  Kate is playing softball for the first time this spring and so far is loving it.  This is also a new sport for her coach, aka her Daddy, to add to his coaching resume.   She is in the coach pitch age division and it is precious to watch.  I'm not sure it gets much cuter than these little girls out there learning and playing their hearts out.   I love it and I love watching my girl doing what she likes to do.  The girls are in 2 totally different things so we keep bats and batons in the car and enjoy going to both events!  I've had my camera at a couple of Kate's games so I have a few pictures to share.  Her last game was her best game so far but I didn't get any pictures or videos so yay me, but her smile when it was over was priceless. I love this little baller!







A meeting of the great coaches!







I love the smile on her face!
Kate's biggest fan, her cousin Addison



Her coach is pretty proud!





No comments:

Post a Comment