Thursday, September 21, 2017

Soccer Season!

Tonight was Kate's first soccer game of the season!  Soccer just started at the beginning of this week but tonight was game 1.  Kate was moved up in age this year to the 8U team (even though she just turned 6) so she now plays with a goalie.  Age cut offs always confuse me but whatever.  Most of her friends in kindergarten with her are still in 6U but she is up and of course she loves the idea of having a goalie, and more so getting her turn to be the goalie.  She was so ready for her game tonight and she played so good!  She was running all over the field and was serious about getting that ball!  I love watching her in action.  She loves to run so she definitely got some run time in.  When I look back at these pictures she looks so grown!  I still see that first season of soccer when she looked so small.  And she is probably the youngest on this team but still looks so much bigger!  My girl is growing up on me and too fast!  I can't wait to watch her as she progresses this season.  She definitely loves the soccer field!
One picture below is absolutely PRICELESS!  Kate brought her game face to the field tonight and was giving the girl behind her the "look".  I was so glad I caught that because I have loved looking at it.  It shows how into the game she really was.  Go Scorpians!



playing goalie







No comments:

Post a Comment